Latest Case Studies
Reclamos crowdsources consumer complaints to create and publish consumer satisfaction rates for Chilean companies and government agencies.
CIPER is an online Chilean research and information center focused on reporting and investigative journalism.
Sharek961 used Ushahidi to help monitor Lebanon’s 2008 elections.
Recent Blog Posts
- Oct 24, 2013 This Weekend at Developing Latin America 2013 Apps Challenge (Part II)
- Oct 22, 2013 This Weekend at Developing Latin America 2013 Apps Challenge (Part I)
- Sep 27, 2013 Developing Latin America 2013: An ‘Apps Challenge’ for Social Impact
- Aug 02, 2013 Abre Latam: Developers and Solutions for the Region
- Jul 31, 2013 Abre Latam, an Open Conference for an Open Region
- Jun 20, 2013 ABRE LATAM: Open Data Unconference
- Apr 23, 2013 Developing Latin America: A Summary
- Apr 12, 2013 Transparency NGOs Prepare for Sunday’s Election in Venezuela
- Jan 28, 2013 Regional Winners of Developing Latin America 2012
- Dec 11, 2012 What is Web Mapping?
- Dec 07, 2012 Day 2 of Developing Latin America 2012
- Dec 05, 2012 Winning Applications from Latin America's Biggest Hackathon