Latest Case Studies
Reclamos crowdsources consumer complaints to create and publish consumer satisfaction rates for Chilean companies and government agencies.
CIPER is an online Chilean research and information center focused on reporting and investigative journalism.
Sharek961 used Ushahidi to help monitor Lebanon’s 2008 elections.
Recent Blog Posts
- Apr 23, 2013 Developing Latin America: A Summary
- Apr 12, 2013 Transparency NGOs Prepare for Sunday’s Election in Venezuela
- Jan 28, 2013 Regional Winners of Developing Latin America 2012
- Dec 11, 2012 What is Web Mapping?
- Dec 07, 2012 Day 2 of Developing Latin America 2012
- Dec 05, 2012 Winning Applications from Latin America's Biggest Hackathon
- Dec 02, 2012 Day 1 of Developing Latin America 2012
- Nov 29, 2012 Developing Latin America Hackathon Draws Near!
- Nov 23, 2012 Crowdmapping Water Contamination in Peruvian Indigenous Communities
- Nov 22, 2012 Hackathons in Droves: How is a Hackathon Organised?
- Nov 14, 2012 Latin American Youth Against Corruption
- Nov 12, 2012 Brazil: Rio de Janeiro Demands Better Sanitation